Distillery Consultation, Hands-On workshop
The goal of the Dry Fly Distilling’s Consultation Program is to provide a variety of hands on opportunities to aspiring as well as existing distillers. Dry Fly Distilling operates a complete wash house, and two 450 liter CARL stills with full rectification capabilities. We are a complete grain to glass distillery operation producing vodka, gin and multiple whiskies. Consultation projects can expose the new distiller to every facet of small distillery operations. Offering a complete, and private hands-on one week workshop with the goal of training you in true craft distillery operations. You will leave with the ability and confidence to run your own business. Results include understanding of such critical points as equipment consultation , business plan review, full production of all your brands , marketing, sales, Federal taxes and distribution . Consultation programs will be tailored to specific needs. Primarily done at our Award-Winning Distillery, your time spent with us will be well worth it. In some cases we can also come to you. This is a private class scenario, we do not teach a classroom method.
Call Don or Kent at (509) 489-2112 to discuss your specific opportunity. ( prices start at $5,000 )
→ Operating Dry Fly School Alumni ←
- Blue Flame Spirits- Prosser, WA.
- Oola Spirits - Seattle, WA.
- JP Trodden – Seattle, WA.
- Hutch Handmade Spirits – Seattle, WA.
- Montgomery Distilling – Missoula, MT.
- Smooth Ambler – West VA.
- New Columbia Distillery – Washington DC
- Yukon Distilling – Whitehorse, Yukon
- Big Bottom – Portland OR.
- Las Vegas Distillery – Las Vegas, NV.
- Woody Creek Distillery – Basalt, CO.
- Topo Distillery – North Carolina
- Spirit Works – San Francisco, CA.
- Re:Find Distilling – Paso Robles, CA.
- Willies Distillery – Ennis, MT.
- Arizona Distilling – Tempe, AZ.
- Red River Republic – TX.
- High Mark Distillery – Sterling, Alaska
- Blue Spirits – Lake Chelan, WA.